Monday, May 23, 2016

Updated Blog Address - All prior posts see Jane In Belgium Reads

I am focusing more on reading these days and reviewing the ARCs of books from Net Galley. As a result, it became apparent that renaming my blog to JaneYReads made a lot more sense as it will follow me no matter where I live! My twitter account has Italy in it and my Blogger review account had Belgium in it. I don't want to mislead people into thinking I am living in those places long term.

Prior to this time, I have been a home schooler and a substitute teacher and driving lots of miles and didn't have that much time to devote to reading or as much as I would have liked. Now the time has come for me to be able to read as much as I want so I can tackle the stack of books (virtual or physical ones) that I've been collecting! Check back here periodically to see what I've read lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment