Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My Not So Perfect Life - Sophie Kinsella

Sophie Kinsella is a very popular author and now I see why! I totally enjoyed this book and the twists and turns of Katie Brenner's life. It reminded me a bit of my daughter's struggles living in New York City with a horrible commute and working so hard just to be able to survive living in a very small room with a variety of interesting roommates. You find yourself cheering her on in her attempts to succeed at work and in her personal life too. I don't want to give away any surprises that occur so I will just say that she has a good time back at home when co-workers turn up at her family's new glamping enterprise. You will enjoy following along her days both in the city and out and need to read to the very end because it is definitely worth the trip!

I was provided an advance copy of this book by NetGalley and am so glad I was approved for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment